Welcome to ‘Hypnobirthing Works’ with Rosie Goode . Expert teaching . One to one support . Rosie will teach you how to have an amazing birth – helping you enjoy your pregnancy, birth and early days with your baby . Groups in Clapham, Barnes, Fulham, and Privately at your Home anywhere! NEW COURSES SOON in SHOREDITCH and CITY 🙂 🙂
Rosie you are a star! The techniques worked a treat and we had a beautiful baby girl! ” “The hypnobirthing kept me incredibly calm and zen throughout the whole process as it did our daughter! “ Isabella Calthorpe & Sam Branson, parents to Eva-Deia Branson
| 🙂 🙂 Click to Book Private Courses in Aug/Sept 🙂 🙂 1-2 places available Aug/Sept group courses
CLAPHAM Complete 2 Day Course Aug 19 & 26 – £320 per couple – FREE goody back Click to Book
BARNES Complete 2 Day Course: Sept 10 & 17- £320 per couple – Free Goody Bag! – Click to Book
FULHAM – 1 Day Hypnobirthing ‘Essentials’: 23 Sept – £165 per couple – 1 place – Click to Book
Over 2500 couples have taken my Hypnobirthing courses and I regularly hear: “I had a fabulous birth” . “a super, quick, painless birth” . “it was amazing” . “the Hypnobirthing enabled us to stay calm and positive through the induction” . My Hypnobirthing course supports every birth, and gentle parenting. Rosie Goode 2017
Hypnobirthing is the ONLY course that teaches couples HOW to have a good birth
“We honestly can’t thank you enough for being such a brilliant teacher! ” Suzie & James Apr 2017
Imagine enjoying your baby’s birth: calm, confident and in control
Hypnobirthing will teach you how to give birth, in control and trusting your body and baby’s natural ability to birth. . Midwives treat you differently as soon as they know you are Hypnobirthing – responsive and following your birth ‘plan’
Click to Book
Benefits of Hypnobirthing with London’s most experienced Teacher
- Benefit from 13 years’ of Hypnobirthing teaching. What works and what doesn’t. Latest research and guidelines
- How to enjoy your pregnancy – excited about birth – feeling empowered and educated to make good decisions
- Learn how to avoid induction if you choose (there are alternatives), or enjoy the best possible induction
- First stage of birth likely to be shortened by several hours
- Eliminate or greatly reduce the need for drugs
- Significantly reduce likelihood of tearing
- London hospitals (private/NHS) and birth centres support Rosie’s Hypnobirthing Works couples
- Husband or partner empowered and comfortably able to support you through birth
- Feeling good post natally – body tends to bounce back and milk flows well
- Calm, contented, happy babies – who tend to sleep and feed well!
- How to achieve a positive birth in any circumstances, especially if you have predetermined medical condition and/or considered ‘high risk’ – a hand to hold or an advocate
- 2 Day Group Complete Course: Held monthly over 2 Saturdays or Sundays in various locations. Everything you need for a confident, inspiring birth. £320 per couple including goody bag, resources + includes support at 37 weeks for final boost! Click to Book
- Day Group ‘Essentials’ Course: Fulham. Held usually on a Sunday 10am – 5.30pm. Hypnobirthing Essentials in a day £165 per couple includes resources – aimed at last minute bookings (or add private session for better support) Click to Book
- 1 Group Day + 1 private session at home. £395 includes resources Click to Book
- Hypnobirthing Plus+ : 2 Day Group course + extra 3 hour BabyCalm session ante or post natally £450 Includes resources.Click to Book
Private Courses at your Home
Private and Bespoke Complete Course: 3 sessions at your home. (3hrs/3hrs/2hrs). Course tailored to your needs. Includes resources – 5 Hypnobirthing tracks, resource pack, additional follow up support. £795. Please email to discuss your needs. Click to discuss your needs
Hypnobirthing in a Day: Hypnobirthing Essentials in a day at your home 10am-5pm £425 Includes resources as above
Hypnobirthing Essentials: 2 Sessions (2x 3hrs) £395 includes resources as above
- 1 session of 3 hours at your home or clinic. If it’s last minute – even at 39/40 weeks this will make a difference! For women (and couples) who have special circumstances or plan a c-section. For women and couples who just can’t fit a full course into their lives. £195 Includes resources and email/phone follow up support Click to Book
- 1 session of 3 hours at your home – you already know that Hypnobirthing works, so let’s focus on this baby! £175 Includes updated resources
2nd or 3rd Pregnancy If this is not your first pregnancy and your first birth was not great, be assured, you can have a beautiful and joyful, subsequent birth with Hypnobirthing. Click to Book
If you have a pre-existing health condition or special circumstances that may require an early induction or a planned a C-Section, the full Hypnobirthing Course or Hypnobirthing Essentials will enable you to let go of anxiety and embrace your birth. I have taught many women who have been considered ‘high risk’, who have gone on to have wonderful births. If birth doesn’t go quite to plan, you can still be confident that your Hypnobirthing practise will enable you and your baby to have the best possible experience. Take a look at the Special Circumstances page for more information.
In the film below, Nadia shares her experience of an amazing birth at Kingston Birth Centre. Nadia did it and you can too. A good birth is not about luck: it’s about the right preparation and support, in the right birthing environment ….
You are surrounded by many thousands of women having beautiful Hypnobirthing births. You and your baby are already perfectly designed for birth, and my Hypnobirthing courses will boost your confidence, will inspire you to embrace the experience for you and your baby, and as many clients say: “it was amazing”, “the breathing really worked” and “I felt aware and in control”
“Thank you for seeing my client following her traumatic first birth. Your hypnotherapy is having a good effect on her” Senior Teaching & Consultant Obstetrician . Portland Hospital.
Hypnobirthing is for everyone, and my clients have enjoyed “amazing” births in NHS and private hospitals and birth centres throughout London and Surrey, as well as “fabulous” home births, supported by NHS and Independent midwives – from The Barkantine Birth Centre at Canary Wharf, to King’s College, UCH, Chelsea & Westminster, The Portland, St John’s & Lizzie’s, Queen Charlotte’s, St Thomas’s, St George’s, Kingston, West Mid, The Whittington, Epsom & St Helier, St Peter’s, Royal Surrey (to name a few) – You can be confident that midwives love supporting Hypnobirthing couples, as they have experienced first hand what a hugely positive difference Hypnobirthing makes … easier, gentler, safer birth.
“As a midwife who has been to one of Rosie’s Hypnobirthing courses, I cannot recommend her enough. All women who are planning to have a natural birth and those who are undecided as to whether they will want an epidural or not – you need to do this course! It fits with the reality of birth: it is positive, empowering and inspiring and it will give you and your partner a feeling of control over your birth experience. It is inclusive of partners and after the course you will have the confidence and ability to work together to ensure your birth experience is what you want it to be” Lexie Minter, Midwife
Rosie is on the Board of SWLondon Maternity Network (Network sharing best practice with Heads of Midwifery, Hds of Obstetrics to improve local maternity services) . Chair St George’s Maternity Forum (Maternity Services Liaison Committee). Chelsea & Westminster, Kingston, West Mid, The Portland, St George’s ++ midwives and consultants recommend Hypnobirthing Works!
Group courses in Barnes and Fulham for clients in Kingston, Richmond, Wimbledon, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush, Notting Hill, Kensington. Group courses in Clapham for clients in Kennington, Balham, Tooting, and Wandsworth – and privately throughout London