Welcome to ‘Hypnobirthing Works’ with Rosie Goode . Expert teaching . Groups in Clapham, Barnes, Fulham, and Privately in London & skype worldwide
Rosie you are a star! The techniques worked a treat and we had a beautiful baby girl! ” “The hypnobirthing kept me incredibly calm and zen throughout the whole process as it did our daughter! “ Isabella Calthorpe & Sam Branson, parents to Eva-Deia Branson
| 🙂 🙂 Email me for private sessions in Feb/March 🙂 🙂 1-2 places available April group courses
FULHAM – 1 Day Hypnobirthing ‘Essentials’ : April 22 – Fulham £165 per couple – 2 places available
CLAPHAM Complete 2 Day Course : April 8 & 15 – £299 per couple – Includes Goody Bag!
BARNES – Complete 2 Day Course: April 9 & 23 – £299 per couple – Includes Goody Bag!
Over 2500 couples have taken my Hypnobirthing courses and I regularly hear: “I had a fabulous birth” . “a super, quick, painless birth” . “it was amazing” . “the Hypnobirthing enabled us to stay calm and positive through the induction” . My Hypnobirthing course supports every birth and gentle parenting. Rosie Goode Feb 2017
Hypnobirthing is the ONLY course that teaches couples HOW to have a good birth
“We honestly can’t thank you enough for being such a brilliant teacher! ” Suzie & James Dec 2016
Nadia shares her experience of an amazing birth at Kingston Hospital. Nadia did it and you can too. A good birth is not about luck: it’s about the right preparation and support, in the right birthing environment.
You are surrounded by many thousands of women having beautiful Hypnobirthing births. You and your baby are already perfectly designed for birth, and my Hypnobirthing courses will boost your confidence, will inspire you to embrace the experience for you and your baby, and as many clients say: “it was amazing”, “the breathing really worked” and “I felt aware and in control”
Imagine giving birth calmly: aware and in control
Hypnobirthing will teach you how to give birth in a gentler, calmer, more comfortable manner whatever the circumstances, and will boost your confidence in your body’s natural ability. Hypnobirthing is the ONLY course that offers the opportunity for a truly shared, inclusive birthing experience, generating trust and confidence in your husband/partner or birth companion. Midwives treat you differently as soon as they know you are Hypnobirthing – responsive and following your birth ‘plan’
Benefits of Hypnobirthing with London’s most experienced Teacher
- Rosie Goode, with 13 years’ Hypnobirthing experience, has knowledge of London hospitals’ maternity protocols, and
- how to achieve the best possible birth, whatever the circumstances (and even if you have predetermined medical condition and/or considered ‘high risk’ – a hand to hold or advocate if you need one
- Enjoy your pregnancy – embracing birth – feeling empowered
- Learn how to avoid induction (there are alternatives)
- First stage of birth likely to be shortened by several hours
- Eliminate or greatly reduce the need for drugs
- Significantly reduce likelihood of tearing
- London hospitals (private/NHS) and birth centres support Rosie Goode’s Hypnobirthing Works couples
- Hypnobirthing Works will support your choices. Do you need support for a home birth?
- Husband or partner empowered and comfortably able to support you through birth
- More rapid post natal recovery
- Calm, contented, happy babies – who tend to sleep and feed well!
Better for Babies . Better for Mothers . Better for Fathers
- 2 Day Group Complete Course: Held monthly over 2 Saturdays or Sundays in various locations. Everything you need for a confident, inspiring birth. £299 per couple including goody bag, resources + includes support at 37 weeks for final boost!
- 1 Day Group ‘Essentials’ Course: Fulham. Held usually on a Sunday 10am – 5.30pm. Hypnobirthing Essentials in a day £165 per couple includes resources – aimed at last minute bookings (or add private session for better support)
- 1 Group Day + 1 private session at home. £375 includes resources
- Hypnobirthing Plus+ : 2 Day Group course + extra 3 hour BabyCalm session ante or post natally £395 Includes resources.
- All fees per couple
Private Courses at your Home (and via Skype if outside London)
- Private and Bespoke Complete Course: 3 sessions at your home. (3hrs/3hrs/2hrs). Course tailored to your needs. Includes resources – 5 Hypnobirthing tracks, resource pack, email/phone follow up support. Please email to discuss your needs.
- Hypnobirthing in a Day: Hypnobirthing Essentials in a day at your home 10am-5pm £425 Includes resources as above
- Hypnobirthing Essentials: 2 Sessions (2x 3hrs) £375 includes resources as above
Private courses will be subject to charges for travel distance/time/petrol if further than 30 min travel time from SE1 + congestion charge/parking fees if payable
- 1 session of 3 hours at your home or clinic. If it’s last minute – even at 39/40 weeks this will make a difference! For women (and couples) who have special circumstances or plan a c-section. For women and couples who just can’t fit a full course into their lives. £195 Includes resources and email/phone follow up support
- 1 session of 3 hours at your home – you already know that Hypnobirthing works, so let’s focus on this baby! £175 Includes updated resources
2nd or 3rd Pregnancy If this is not your first pregnancy and your first birth was not great, be assured, you can have a beautiful and joyful, subsequent birth with Hypnobirthing.
If you have a pre-existing health condition or special circumstances that may require an early induction or a planned a C-Section, the full Hypnobirthing Course or Hypnobirthing Essentials will enable you to let go of anxiety and embrace your birth. I have taught many women who have been considered ‘high risk’, who have gone on to have wonderful births. If birth doesn’t go quite to plan, you can still be confident that your Hypnobirthing practise will enable you and your baby to have the best possible experience. Take a look at the Special Circumstances page for more information.
– the opposite of what you see on One Born Every Minute !
“Thank you for seeing my client following her traumatic first birth. Your hypnotherapy is having a good effect on her” Senior Teaching & Consultant Obstetrician . Portland Hospital.
Hypnobirthing is for everyone, and my clients have enjoyed “amazing” births in NHS and private hospitals and birth centres throughout London and Surrey, as well as “fabulous” home births, supported by NHS and Independent midwives – from The Barkantine Birth Centre at Canary Wharf, to King’s College, UCH, Chelsea & Westminster, The Portland, St John’s & Lizzie’s, Queen Charlotte’s, St Thomas’s, St George’s, Kingston, West Mid, The Whittington, Epsom & St Helier, St Peter’s, Royal Surrey (to name a few) – You can be confident that midwives love supporting Hypnobirthing couples, as they have experienced first hand what a hugely positive difference Hypnobirthing makes … easier, gentler, safer birth.
“As a midwife who has been to one of Rosie’s Hypnobirthing courses, I cannot recommend her enough. All women who are planning to have a natural birth and those who are undecided as to whether they will want an epidural or not – you need to do this course! It fits with the reality of birth: it is positive, empowering and inspiring and it will give you and your partner a feeling of control over your birth experience. It is inclusive of partners and after the course you will have the confidence and ability to work together to ensure your birth experience is what you want it to be” Lexie Minter, Midwife
Rosie is on the Board of SWLondon Maternity Network (Network sharing best practice with Heads of Midwifery, Hds of Obstetrics to improve local maternity services) . Chair St George’s Maternity Forum (Maternity Services Liaison Committee). Chelsea & Westminster, Kingston, West Mid, The Portland, St George’s ++ midwives and consultants recommend Hypnobirthing Works!
Midwives treat you differently as soon as they know you are Hypnobirthing – responsive to you and following your birth plan
Group courses in Barnes and Fulham for clients in Kingston, Richmond, Wimbledon, Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush, Notting Hill, Kensington. Group courses in Clapham for clients in Kennington, Balham, Tooting, and Wandsworth – and privately throughout London